Whether you’re buying or selling a home, you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), I represent the best trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business. InterNACHI is the world’s elite home inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software;
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific inspection needs – just ask!
I have more than 35 years experience in residential and light commercial construction, remodeling and restoration. I have inspected 1000’s of new and pre-owned homes. I’ve invested in the latest detection equipment and have obtained certifications and years of building science training well beyond what is required of a home inspector. I perform every inspection myself. You get a lot if you hire me!
Buy Back Guarantee:
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Contact me now to schedule your inspection!